Sunday 29 September 2013

Time flew away from me...

It must have flown north for the summer.

Hey there! Sorry I've been gone for a while, I really didn't mean to take so long away from this blog, especially when it's still so empty and new. But I have returned, and my life is completely different from when I left. Some snapshots of the last few months for you:

  • I finished my exams and now I'm at college! I'm studying Production Arts, i.e. costume, makeup, hair, and prop-making for film and theatre. It's varied, interesting, and so much fun! I'm really enjoying it and can see myself pursuing one of the fields afterward, so I couldn't be happier about that.
  • I am finally knitting again! It's so lovely to be back doing what I love. The sewing machine and needles have been stitching again too, and my jewellery tools have emerged from their box. There's some cool stuff coming out of the end of my tinkering, so watch this space because...
  • I've gotten myself an Etsy account! I'm hoping to set up shop sometime soon to start using up my wide range of supply stashes, and hopefully get myself a bit of extra money so I can...buy more stuff for my supply stashes, probably. Heh.
  • I went on a two week tour of Japan this summer! I can't wait to tell you all about it, so I will be making regular posts once our photos are organised, and I can show you all the amazing things we got up to on that most wonderful of holidays.
  • Oh, and I got that pixie cut:

Photo by Rheanna Winter
Autumn is rolling in and I'm looking forward to pulling on my beloved jumpers, crafting, and picking this blog back up. I'm going to try and post once a week or more from now on. 

Has anything exciting happened in your life over the summer?

-Shauna


No comments:

Post a Comment