Thursday 25 April 2013

Sunshine & Showers: A Nervous Necklace Post

Maybe it's the bright mornings, or the magnolia tree in full bloom outside my bedroom window, but it seems all the nice weather we've been having has been just the kick I needed to start this blog. It's really exciting to take my first steps on this new adventure, although I admit that I half-planned a dozen posts as I built up the nerve - but you've got to start somewhere, right? So, starting!

Photo by Rheanna Winter

I've been wanting to share this lovely umbrella necklace from Ivy Label Boutique since Easter Sunday, and now the sun has finally come out of hiding I had a chance to get a decent photo of it. In this photo I'm wearing the rather darling Rambling Rose dress from Joe Browns.

The Easter market where I bought the necklace was such a sweet way to start the day (followed by an egg hunt in the freezing cold with all my little cousins!) and now I would really like to find some craft markets near where I live. Guess I'll have to look around...


No comments:

Post a Comment